Madden 22: How To Throw All Passes and Catch?
Aug 30, 2021 Source: UTNICE
The passing game is important in Madden series, Madden 22 is no exception. Whether you are in MUT or Franchise Mode, passing will be very important, especially when there are so many elite gunslinger QBs and many receivers who are extremely talented. In Madden 22, knowing how to pass and catch are important.
How to throw?
When you drop back to pass, press the button that matches the receiver icon you want to throw. Various situations will affect the accuracy, including throwing on the run, throwing across your body, and throwing under pressure. Your quarterback's statistics in these categories will determine how accurate his passing is in this situation. So you spend a lot of Madden 22 Coins to get an excellent QB is wise.
* Bullet pass: Hold the receiver icon. It is a lighting-fast pass made to the receiver, which is ideal for throwing to receivers in tight windows.
* Lob pass: Tap the receiver icon. Throw a lob pass that hangs in the air longer than a normal pass.
* Touch pass: Press the receiver. Your standard pass.
* High pass: Hold L1 or LB then press receiver icon. Ideal for throwing to taller receivers that can go up and get the ball over shorter defenders.
* Low pass: Hold L2 or LT then press receiver icon. Ideal for throwing to shorter, faster receivers with defenders behind them.
* Pump fake: Double-tap the receiver icon. Fake a pass to the targeted receiver, potentially forcing the defender to bite and freeing up the receiver.
* Throw away: R3 or RS (click the right stick): Throw the ball out of bounds to avoid a sack or a dangerous throw.
How to catch?
Catching is simpler than passing, and the receiver has three options.
* Possession catch: X or A. The safest catch option, focusing on securing the ball and getting down. Ideal for throwing into tight windows between defenders or near the out-of-bounds line.
Use this to avoid losing the ball to a big hit from a defender.
* Aggressive catch: Triangle or Y. When both the receiver and the defender have a good shot at catching the ball, use the Aggressive catch to give yourself an edge. Better protects yourself from losing the ball to an interception.
* Run After Catch: Square or X. Ideal for receivers with lots of room ahead of them to continue running after making the catch.
These are the guides on throw passes and catch. For more news about Madden 22, you can check them out on UTNICE.
As for getting some excellent player cards, you need to come to UTNICE to buy Madden 22 Coins first, because Madden 22 is currently underway and UTNICE has also launched many discounts. In addition, we also cooperate with some YouTubers, if you are one of their followers, you can buy MUT 22 Coins with the codes, and you will be able to get cheap Madden 22 Coins.
- FIFA 22: It’s Time For EA To Bring Back Relegation
- FIFA 22: Some Classic Features Need To Be Removed From Ultimate Team!
- FIFA 22 Ultimate Team: How To Complete PTTK Benjamin André’s Objectives
- Madden 22: Franchise Mode Introduces Revamped Player Scouting
- FIFA 22: How To Get Ronaldo’s POTM Card?
- FIFA 22: Which Are The Best Teams To Play With In Career Mode?