FIFA 22: How To Unlock Loan Icon Player In FUT?
Sep 06, 2021 Source: UTNICE
In FIFA 22 Ultimate Team, EA Sports provides a free loan icon player for people who sign up to receive FIFA news, videos and offers, and other EA products.
You can choose baby version Pelé, Johan Cruyff, or Ferenc Puskás. They will be used for three Division Rivals, Squad Battles, or FUT championship games. But if you only have one match left, you can use the items as many times as you want in Friendlies. These items will be particularly good at first because Pelé and Cruyff have one of the best base icon cards in the game.
However, this promotion does not apply to all platforms. The loan icon player is only available on PS4/5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC, and Steam. You are entitled to a loan Icon player per EA account, you use to log in to FIFA. This offer will last until March 31, 2022, and you also need to redeem the content before then.
How to unlock the loan Icon player?
If you don’t have an EA account:
* Access EA Sports FIFA’s official website.
* Fill in the three fields with your email, birthdate, and country.
* Click on sign up
If you already have an EA account:
* Click here and log in to your EA account.
* Check your email preferences, agreeing to receive emails about news, events, and promotions.
If you are interested, you can try the above method. As the release date of FIFA 22 approaches, UTNICE will pay attention to more new content and update to let you know, and once FIFA 22 is officially released, UTNICE will also provide cheap FUT 22 Coins and we will randomly select some followers on Twitter from time to time to give them giveaways. If you are lucky enough, you will be able to get free FUT 22 Coins.
- FIFA 22: It’s Time For EA To Bring Back Relegation
- FIFA 22: Some Classic Features Need To Be Removed From Ultimate Team!
- FIFA 22 Ultimate Team: How To Complete PTTK Benjamin André’s Objectives
- Madden 22: Franchise Mode Introduces Revamped Player Scouting
- FIFA 22: How To Get Ronaldo’s POTM Card?
- FIFA 22: Which Are The Best Teams To Play With In Career Mode?